The requirements for setup of our portables Cabins are simple:
In most cases, since the cabins are to be used in temporary situations, no Building Permit or RMA consent is needed (if not sure please check with your local regional body).
Ensure the site has the following:
- Level area to allow placement of cabin plus space to allow delivery vehicle to turn.
- A water supply with minimum of 25psi (max 75psi) for hot water califont, with standard hose connection via Alkatene pipe (note standard hose pipe can not be used as a drinkable water supply).
- 15ml pipe for water supply
- 32ml pipe for Toilets with pumps.
- Three pin 230 volt AC connection point for cabin power. A 10m caravan to three pin plug cable is provided with the cabin.
- Suitable waste disposal point - either a collection system or connection to existing waste water disposal.
Cabins To Rent will arrange for cabin to be delivered, located and leveled.
You then simply need to connect up power, water supply and waste water to provided connectors. Fill holding tank of chemical toilet with clean water and add correct holding water and grey water tank chemicals.
Any problems with cabins need to be reported to Cabin To Rent Ltd and upon expiry of rental agreement cabin needs to be cleaned, including emptying of chemical toilets.
To start simply fill out on the line Rental application form and submit to us. We will complete credit check and send out agreement for you to sign and return.